Wanted Heavy Lift Systems

Old Man

I'm looking for two complete, RTF, heavy lift systems, preferably identical. I know this is a near impossible request but the need is there. To establish some bona fides, I'm a U.S. national with a great many years in active RC, pretty well known in some circles, and no threat to anyone. These will be used for hobby and semi commercial purposes, so they require a decent gimbal. If possible they would be set up as a two operator system, one doing the flying the other the camera work.

I know I've asked for the moon but if you don't ask you will never get an answer. Thanks for those that give the request some consideration. A PM will get a reply with my e-mail addy.

I have 1 complete RTF heavy lift cinestar 8 package for sale. I just posted it on the classifieds RTF page. Its an absolutely amazing package for an amazing price!! But IM eager to sell so make me an offer. It will fly a RED epic for 17 minute flight times. Please check out the post and email me at wolfe407@gmail.com or call or text me at 407-758-0948.

Thank you.