Hawaii Vacation Reel- Sharks, Lava Flow, Aerial Footage

Mholz

Vacation Reel from my recent trip to the Big Island and Oahu - All filmed with GoPro Hero3+

Av8Chuck

There's some nice shots in all of that. I'm sure others have mentioned, if not let me be the first, its really long. Also, do you have After Effects? If so you can use the Optics filter to get rid of the fisheye.

Mholz

There's some nice shots in all of that. I'm sure others have mentioned, if not let me be the first, its really long. Also, do you have After Effects? If so you can use the Optics filter to get rid of the fisheye.

Oh I know its long, remember its a vacation video not like an aerial show reel or demo reel. It has some cool aerial shots so I figured its relevant to post. I only used go pro studio to make it and clicked remove fisheye in advanced options for all clips. Maybe I missed one ?

Av8Chuck

Did you shoot wide or medium FOV? I'm not sure how the Fisheye removal in the GoPro App works compared to AE but AE works really well. Nice work and welcome to the forum.

Mholz

Did you shoot wide or medium FOV? I'm not sure how the Fisheye removal in the GoPro App works compared to AE but AE works really well. Nice work and welcome to the forum.

Thank you this forum is great !! Believe I was shooting in medium