Having trouble with my new ZMR250. Drops out of the sky...

imranh101

So I have made 2 videos, sorry for the bad quality of both. The first is the very first flight I did. When you see the drone first stop midair and crash there was no "change" in input from me. I was still holding the stick telling it to go the same direction. Same thing with the second stop/crash.

So a few things I have tested; it happens whether the quad is 5ft away or 100, so I don't think it's a range problem.

I have also tried firmly holding the drone in my hand, letting it run full throttle for like 20 sec and it doesn't seem to stop - this was trying to see if there was some problem with sustained full-load, some power-draw related issue. Don't think this is it.

Also tried holding it and waving it around in every direction to see if some angle was maybe causing it to drop, some gyro glitch. Nothing.

Lastly I turned it on and literally just shook it around every angle I could like a madman to see if maybe it was a bad solder joint or something causing it to lose power just long enough to fall out of the sky yet stay connected to my TX, don't think that was the problem either.

Apologies for this being my 1st post here, but I'm just lost, I've been scratching my head about this for hours now...