has any one used DJI WKM new softwarev2

paktazh

has any one used DJI WKM new software v2 that just released 2 days ago regarding the waypoint I know a good programer to crack it and get the code for 5-50 way point any one else in ????

Last edited by a moderator:

Dewster

Everyone already has a waypoint feature. Just power up your Naza or WKM in the area that you want it to fly to and carry it to a place where you want to launch it. Use the RTH switch and watch your craft fly to its waypoint and land. No hacking necessary. :)

paktazh

I guess u did not get it way point is not what u think I think that u think manually flying it from one point to another
No Dude that is not it is the point that u chose in your laptop or smart phone using Google map then it will automatically goes to those points very good for filming

Last edited by a moderator:

kristiaj

I guess u did not get it way point is not what u think I think that u think manually flying it from one point to another
No Dude that is not it is the point that u chose in your laptop or smart phone using Google map then it will automatically goes to those points very good for filming
Pssst... Irony! ;)

hey pak, what is your full name, address, phone number and SS#? I want to send you a "hacker" to help with your little project....