Hard Case Ground Station

Their company name, their logo design.. all very horological.. fine design.. I like. the external connectors, came with a cover each..so shld be ok. Maybe, add a door to close up the whole piece!

if those monitors acamber.ssy, you'll want to get screen covers in matte to dull the glare..... glossy monitors outside suck. You see yourself better than the image
Hi Kloner,

Yes you are right. The glossiness is a damn! While I been looking around for an anti-glare screen protector, I can't find one that is that big for an almost 17" monitor. Any idea where I can find one?

Wow, I just learn an important point. Viewability under polarised sunglasses! DayVue claimed their Anti Reflective film will be able to do that! It sucks everytime I have to remove my polarised prescribe sunglass to read my phone screen..

R_Lefebvre

Arducopter Developer
Yes, this is very true. Some screens are OK. I have a Galaxy S2 phone, with an AMOLED screen, and it's no problem at all with my polarized RX sunglasses. But most other LCD's are bad. I need to get some non-polarized RX sunglasses for this stuff.

Attachments

• IMAG1619.jpg
    IMAG1619.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 326