greetings from Wisconsin, USA. Here with my Align m690L

rsheehan79

Hello everybody. Got tired of shuffling through general RC discussions when I am all about multirotors these days. So it was great to discover a site dedicated to multirotors.
I own quite a few from my Blade nano to my Align m690. I normally used horizon hobby products with the Blade 350 qx3 and CGO2 my AP rig until I discovered the Align M690L which I instantly became obsessed over. Finally pulled the trigger and finished building and programming and staring at it.
Anyway, it's good to be here, hope to meet some coo

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hello everybody. Got tired of shuffling through general RC discussions when I am all about multirotors these days. So it was great to discover a site dedicated to multirotors.

well, you win a prize. not sure what the prize is or what the contest even was but you ought to win something for that first paragraph in your first post here.

welcome to multirotorforums.com, glad you're here and good luck with the new equipment. we recently opened up the Align sub-forum so head on over and make yourself at home. you'll find all brands are welcome here though so have a look around once in a while and see what else the multi-rotor world has to offer.

welcome!
bart

quadflyer007

I own quite a few from my Blade nano to my Align m690. I normally used horizon hobby products with the Blade 350 qx3 and CGO2 my AP rig until I discovered the Align M690L which I instantly became obsessed over. Finally pulled the trigger and finished building and programming and staring at it.
Anyway, it's good to be here, hope to meet some coo
Hi,
I purchased a Align m690 last fall. I built it , programmed it, but have not flown it. I put it aside to help build my friends DJI S900.
Well, I also purchased a racing quad and programmed into my radio.
My problem is now that the DJI S900 is finished and I returned to my Align M690L this spring. Well to my surprise I can't start the motors.
It passes the motor test, gps calibrates, landing gear operates. All required switches are set and work. I'm using a Futaba 18MZ radio and a Futaba R7008SB receiver.
Can someone please tell me how they set their stick endpoints? What am I missing?
Thank you for any help.

rsheehan79

Hi,
I purchased a Align m690 last fall. I built it , programmed it, but have not flown it. I put it aside to help build my friends DJI S900.
Well, I also purchased a racing quad and programmed into my radio.
My problem is now that the DJI S900 is finished and I returned to my Align M690L this spring. Well to my surprise I can't start the motors.
It passes the motor test, gps calibrates, landing gear operates. All required switches are set and work. I'm using a Futaba 18MZ radio and a Futaba R7008SB receiver.
Can someone please tell me how they set their stick endpoints? What am I missing?
Thank you for any help.
Reverse the elevator in the apsm