Greetings from the UK

Area21

Area21
Now at 59 I have been flying radio models since I was 13 years old. BMFA display pilot in both fixed wing and rotary craft. Ex BMFA cheif examiner. Filmed by Sky TV documentary called Model Mania flying a large scale Tiger Eurocopter Model Helicopter (see You Tube). Competent stills and video photographer. Been flying ZMR250 FPV racing SUAS (drones) for quite a while along with a F550 Flame Wheel with a GoPro 3+ and flying a SkyJib X4 T1 - QR with Wookong M for work fitted with a thermal camera. Currently 50% through my CAA pfaw course through RUSTA training. Recently purchased a SkyJib X4 T1 - QR with a Canon 5D Mk2 with Wookong A2 for my own use.
Quite competent all rounder but still needing help from more experienced SUAS pilots especially around Lipo power and DJI systems.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
We've got a great (if I do say so myself!) LiPo tutorial in the Beginners' Lounge and we've got a number of very well versed DJI users at the site (myself included)!

Stick around, make yourself at home and welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!

Area21

Area21
We've got a great (if I do say so myself!) LiPo tutorial in the Beginners' Lounge and we've got a number of very well versed DJI users at the site (myself included)!

Stick around, make yourself at home and welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!
Thanks for the speedy warm and helpful welcome. Appreciated .