Greetings from Oklahoma

talunceford

Hey all,

First post, but I thought I'd say hey and introduce myself. I am from the good ole panhandle of Oklahoma, lots of wide open space to fly in. Very new to the whole multi-rotor scene. Still learning a ton, but have lots of experience with RC vehicles. I currently own a DJI Phantom v1.1.1. Gopro Hero3 Silver edition, gimbal etc.. etc. Absolutely love the shots you can get from a multi-rotor and gimbal/GoPro type camera setup. Gives you a whole new appreciation of the world we are surrounded by every day. I just ordered my Fatshark Predator V2 setup for FPV, but am seriously thinking about ways of extending my flight times. Just upgraded the phantom to 9x4 cf props, but haven't received them yet, as they are supposed to be here tomorrow. Been reading a bunch on the proper ways of charging LiPo batteries and quite honestly, its kinda frightening to read some of the horror stories. So, charging bags were ordered. LOL! Other than that, I am a complete greenhorn when it comes to the multi-rotor stuff. Been flying as much as possible, but with the weather being as cold and unpredictable here, flight time has been rare. Looking forward to making a few acquaintances here on the forum and learning a whole bunch.

Thanks!

Tim