Greetings from Lake Tahoe, Nevada, USA

P1Co

Hello from the Nevada side of Lake Tahoe. Recently saw an 8-rotor at a movie shoot to introduce the 2014 Corvette Stingray. It was carrying a RED TACTICAL, Movi gimbal, wireless viewing, RTH, ALT-POS Hold, and all of the bells and whistles. Not even sure what I was looking at, but it was the coolest thing I've ever seen for shooting video...or stills for that mater. I was providing driving instruction, with video and vehicle data capture, combined with driver biometrics.

I'm a small business (trucking company) owner, teach (car) racing, a private pilot (fixed-wing), dirt-biker and skier, and I can't think of a more fun way to possibly make a few extra bucks. I would like to learn about this hobby and hopefully turn it into a business. Have been reading about MR Copters and still have no idea what half of the stuff is. I'm not an engineer, but think a little like one. I have a background in computer sales of AutoCAD systems.

Looking forward to chatting with y'all and contributing when I can. Here are a few photos from the Corvette event...

-- Scott
View attachment 13631View attachment 13632
View attachment 13630

Attachments

• red-tactical-01.jpg
    red-tactical-01.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 286
  • smmr-8-rotorl-01.jpg
    smmr-8-rotorl-01.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 280
  • smmr-russian-arm-01.jpg
    smmr-russian-arm-01.jpg