Greetings from California

KopterVision

Catch the vision
Hello Everyone

I am in San Jose, California and currently operating a Witespy Naza quad with quadframe.com legs and GoPro mount.

My YouTube channel is koptervision and here is a first attempt at video production:

I have decided to get serious and will be picking up a CineStar 6 / MK with all the goodies next week from Quadrocopter.

I have a Sony NEX-5N to mount so I am sure I will have questions for those of you who are experienced with these items

Cheers

Colin

Last edited by a moderator:

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Vislaw and myself are also in the neighborhood. We should all get together someday and compare our equipment...........uh, that's not what i meant.

Colin, hold off on the cinestar. Talk to Bartman. He can do better than the conventional hex.

KopterVision

Catch the vision
Hey Colin, welcome. I'm also in San Jose so we should get together sometime and fly.

Rob

Vislaw and myself are also in the neighborhood. We should all get together someday and compare our equipment...........uh, that's not what i meant.

Colin, hold off on the cinestar. Talk to Bartman. He can do better than the conventional hex.

@robvree. Hi Rob - Nice shots on Murphy Dog Studios! You do great work. I am in software too; work in marketing at SAP; live in the Santa Teresa area. Yes, let's connect in San Jose and fly. After next week is best when I am back from Montana with my new Cine6.

@IrisAerial [and @Vislaw]. I watched the vimeo video of you guys at Mariner's point. Fun stuff. Hope we can connect and shoot some videos in Bay Area soon.

Cheers
Colin