Greetings from a rainy UK

Jusfloatin

Hi, my name is Justin. Six months ago after a few hints my wife bought me a Blade nano QX micro quad for my birthday and I must say I have had tons of fun flying and crashing it. I've also enjoyed lurking on the multirotor forums in an effort to pick up more knowledge about the hobby. Last week after reading the positive comments on the Phantom 2 I made an executive decision without consulting my wife and splashed out on the P2 and h3-2d gimbal. WOW! even more fun and so easy to fly compared to my nano. I've only made 3 flights due to the lousy weather here but I have to say I'm hooked and can't wait for some better weather. This is a really informative forum guys and a great way to spend those rainy days.

I now have to work out a way of persuade my wife that I need the hero3 camera so that I can fit the gimbal.

Welcome aboard there are a few of us from the uk, which part are you in ? Morecambe here.

Jim

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
Welcome my good man. The rain really sucks at the moment that's for sure but once it clears, you are going to have a riot with the P2. Anyway, if you have any questions, ask away as there is no such thing as a dumb question here- some dumb answers for sure but not questions. All the best.

Jusfloatin

I live just outside Lincoln Jim. I've taken the plunge and ordered the Hero3+ from Amazon, can't wait to get in the air with it!
Thanks to all for your good wishes. Justin