Green then Red Light on Boot

Evan-inc.

does anyone know what it means when a Naza M Lite is powered on and it blinks green and then goes red and stays red... even though the motors make the correct initialization sound.

I have been trying to find a thread that talks about this with no luck. :(

thanks for your help, EK

Last edited by a moderator:

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Could be a number of things, is it a solid red or flashing red? It could be your radio binding has failed, it could be a compass or a calibration error. Did you try to calibrate, calibrate the compass, calibrate the IMU, rebind your radio?

FlyGirl

does anyone know what it means when a Naza M Lite is powered on and it blinks green and then goes red and stays red... even though the motors make the correct initialization sound.

I have been trying to find a thread that talks about this with no luck. :(

thanks for your help, EK

What ESC are you using? I did some searching and found some old threads talking about Turnigy Plush ESC's needing to be reflashed with SimonK firmware for them to work and the red light was the only symptom.

panino

What ESC are you using? I did some searching and found some old threads talking about Turnigy Plush ESC's needing to be reflashed with SimonK firmware for them to work and the red light was the only symptom.

ALL recently (last 2 years)Turnigy PLUSH ESC-s are SILAB chip based ESC-s.Therefore can be flashed only with blheli firmware. PLUSH works great on NAZA with original firmware, but its waaay beter wit blheli 11.2.