GREAT LOOKING NEW WEBSITE

mongo

lost soul
for lack of a better term, it appears a bit"clunky" to me.
everything takes up much more screen space than needed .
admittedly, i am not a "power" user of this, or any forum, so...

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
The important part is.. it works.. well. Speed is fast, features all work and everything is easy to find.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
for lack of a better term, it appears a bit"clunky" to me.
everything takes up much more screen space than needed .
admittedly, i am not a "power" user of this, or any forum, so...

interesting, we stripped out a lot of the borders and frames and multi-layered formatting of stuff so it would have a more simple structure to it.
we've tried multiple forums software packages in the last few months and this one was by far the most intuitive and best organized. and it's blazing fast which is really hard to do while also including all of the features and an easy to use admin back-end.

i apologize for not having tutorial videos ready to go but I know you guys are smart and that you'd rather have the site back up then have to wait for me to drone on about how to use features.

here's a tip.....PM's are now called conversations.....click a username anywhere on the screen and then click Start a Conversation in the window that pops up. that's it, anywhere in the site just click on a username to start the ball rolling.

Bart

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
and what Sleepy is posting to the homepage isn't being done anywhere for multi-rotor helicopters so there will be all kinds of cool stuff popping up there. we're stepping out of the just-a-forums-site mindset and trying to bring more of the industry into the fold.

bart

blades

Yes the new layout looks great and so far seems really user friendly... I enjoy forums and always feel so grateful to the guys that create and manage them. Thank you very much! :)