Great eBay deal but put my props on backwards lol. Now I know what happens...

photojunky

I think I got the eBay deal of the year ($456 total). It was advertised as never flown and it appears to be true. There were no real scratches but just a thin layer of dust as if it had been sitting for a while. I plugged it into the computer and setup everything for my Futaba 14 and it flew great once I put the props on the right way... lol. I did a quick look at the price of the parts and saw they were all quality parts and rather expensive, more than what I would have spent.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
I think I got the eBay deal of the year ($456 total). It was advertised as never flown and it appears to be true. There were no real scratches but just a thin layer of dust as if it had been sitting for a while. I plugged it into the computer and setup everything for my Futaba 14 and it flew great once I put the props on the right way... lol. I did a quick look at the price of the parts and saw they were all quality parts and rather expensive, more than what I would have spent.

You could have bought my X8 which cost me around $8000 to build for $700.. REAL gear not hobby grade stuff and mine includes a Zenmuse gimbal! 2 days left go get it!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/113431585819?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 309

photojunky

Looks like a great deal but I literally was only looking for a frame. Did not want to spend that much but I may have been tempted.