Welcome To DroneVibes

DroneVibes is a COMMUNITY of drones enthusiasts. We are experts at drones for all professional and consumer applications. We welcome you to register and join the conversation.

Great eBay deal but put my props on backwards lol. Now I know what happens...

Discussion in 'Recreational sUAS Flyers Discussions' started by photojunky, Dec 11, 2018.

1. photojunky

photojunky Member

May 3, 2016
    pacifica, California
    Posted by photojunky, Dec 11, 2018 #1
    I think I got the eBay deal of the year ($456 total). It was advertised as never flown and it appears to be true. There were no real scratches but just a thin layer of dust as if it had been sitting for a while. I plugged it into the computer and setup everything for my Futaba 14 and it flew great once I put the props on the right way... lol. I did a quick look at the price of the parts and saw they were all quality parts and rather expensive, more than what I would have spent.

Tags:
  2. SleepyC

SleepyC www.AirHeadMedia.com

Posted by SleepyC, Dec 12, 2018 #2
    You could have bought my X8 which cost me around $8000 to build for $700.. REAL gear not hobby grade stuff and mine includes a Zenmuse gimbal! 2 days left go get it!
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/113431585819?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Attached Files:

3. photojunky

photojunky Member

May 3, 2016
    pacifica, California
    Posted by photojunky, Dec 12, 2018 #3
    Looks like a great deal but I literally was only looking for a frame. Did not want to spend that much but I may have been tempted.