GPS Mode & Futaba T14SG

subpar

I know I shouldn't use GPS mode unless I have a good satellite track. My question is, utilizing the T14SG how do I know if I do have enough satellites? I've read the manual and scrolled through the screens but don't see anything specifically pertaining to GPS mode. Thanks in advance for answering such a simplistic question.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
I just have a look at my telemetry but if you look at the manual it will tell you on page 12 of the V2 manual.

Control Mode LED Indicator GPS Signal Status LED Indicator
Signal is best (GPS satellites > 6) : NO LED
Manual Mode: NO LED
Signal is well (GPS satellites = 6) :
ATTI. Mode: ( indicates that is stick(s) not at center)
Signal is bad(GPS satellites = 5) :
GPS Mode: ( indicates that is stick(s) not at center)
Signal is worst (GPS satellites< 5) :

subpar

Ahha... Got it, I have to download the Naza V2 manual... I was thinking that I'd be able to find it in the Futaba manual.

Last edited by a moderator:

subpar

Is there a way that I can monitor this from the 14SG rather than relying on the color of the flashing lights of the Naza? I'm color blind.

badtoys

Is there a way that I can monitor this from the 14SG rather than relying on the color of the flashing lights of the Naza? I'm color blind.

Yes. You have to connect the gps module from futaba telemetry to the sbus2 port.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!

Other than adding the DJI OSD I don't think so, I can see how many satellites are used through my on screen setup but I suspect that is the only way.

Pete