GPS hold for bigger Hexa

Hi all, can anyone tell me if they have found some settings that work well on GPS hold for a bigger Hexa, about 3-3.5kg at takeoff, last time we tried it it was toilet bowling quite a lot, haven't updated the firmware in a while (probably since last October/November) so going to update it all over the weekend, anyone have any suggested settings as it flies great now but GPS position hold doesn't work.

FlyEYE

Last week I finished my Hex build with the UAP1 frame. I didn't have much time to fly since but my basic gains are around 135 (vertical at 100), and attitude at 90. In no wind condition it held fairly well with just a slight bit of twitching. This is after changing the IMU Z position to 0 (see the "Interesting Z axis settings.." thread). It was just more twitching with the correct IMO value. I'll report my values once i get some more time this week to tweak. I've never experience toilet bowl (had a quad config with this frame before). It would be best if you update to the latest firmware so we can compare the same thing. What your your current values? Did you have a chance to double check your axis coordinates as Blacksails mentioned?