• GPS2.jpg
    GPS2.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 314
  • GPS1.jpg
    GPS1.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 323

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
looking fine to me just could be a little bit of an issue when on the ground and you want to read the LED, were are planing to mount your PMU keep in mind the cables and that you have different option with the PMU.
cool would be a led on a 360 degrees servos and doing gps tracking to take off position if wanted.

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
looking fine to me just could be a little bit of an issue when on the ground and you want to read the LED, were are planing to mount your PMU keep in mind the cables and that you have different option with the PMU.
cool would be a led on a 360 degrees servos and doing gps tracking to take off position if wanted.

Boris,

I did think about when it's on the ground, but you can easily bend over and have a look. It's a bit more difficult to see it when it's in the air, if it's pointing backwards or upwards...the servo is a much better solution. Your next project ;)

Gunter

Draganflyer X4

Boris,

After looking at the LED in action, it is so bright it shines on the ground making it easy to see! Even if it doesn't shine properly, you can put your shoe under it and see the reflection perfectly okay.