GOT A 4in1 simonk ESC

Hoki

so I got this and soldered it all together and tested it by plugging it in and it lights up and all so then I covered both sides with liquid tape and let it dry to protect it and when I plugged it up in a frame with the motors and everything and it started smoking from somewhere so I quickly unplugged it and was trying to find something wrong and everything looked spot on with nothing touching or anything so I tried it again and something started smoking AGAIN so I immediately unplugged it and I thought WTF then WTH cause I don't know why but this ESC came with a capacitor and the person said you can install it or you don't have to so I didn't have it on at the time cause it ended up breaking off after I soldered it cause I think I did the cap kinda wonky but I figured it wouldn't be a prob since it didn't have to be on anyway. so anyways I'm hoping that maybe something was just getting the tape hot and the tape was smoking and I didn't damage anything. what do you think? I'm gonna solder the cap back on and try it again later I think.

[url=http://postimg.org/image/ijc10xis7/] [/URL]

You have to be careful with the liquid tape. Covering an entire board with it can cause it to overheat. Great for "electrical" connections but not so great for "electronics".