GoPro Hero 4 & Zenmuse FPV (Questions)

PCMAerial

Hello all, currently I have a GoPro Hero 4 on my Zenmuse H3-3d. Now I don't need the 3rd axis at all. So I am here with a few questions...

1.)Does anyone know if the Zenmuse H3-2D works with the GP4?
2.)Currently I have an immersion tx/rx. I have a video cable for the GoPro out if needed. But how can I connect my zenmuse straight to the tx?
3.)IF I connect my Zenmuse directly to the tx, do I still need external power for the tx?
4.)My fpv signal tends to fade out after about 30sec or 50ft of altitude. Does this mean I need to change channels? I can change on the receiver (uno 600), but how exactly do I do this on my transmitter?

Asking these questions because I have noticed I get alot of prop/landing gear in my yaw on shots. I feel like I can downgrade to the 2d and get much smoother yaw using the natural movements of my quad. I also have to attach a 3s lipo to power my tx, but I have seen some people not doing so with a much cleaner setup and wonder how they power the transmitter.

My normal copter is a hex for my Nex5 but I gave this Phantom 2/GoPro 4 a shot and just can't get it exactly right. Thanks for reading!