Good quad frame recommendation?

Upgraded my motors, upgraded to WKM. So now I've got extra 2216 sunnysky motors and a NAZA just sitting around. I want to get a small quad I can transport with me easily to FPV from. I work offshore in the gulf of mexico, and It would be really cool to have a portable quad I could take out with me.

For this quad I'd like;
Foldable is a + but easy disassembly will do.
Able to fit 10" props and 2216 sunnysky's
5000mah 4s pack
FPV cam and vTX

Any recomendations?

I really like the F450 frame but it's not foldable. I could always disassemble it and re-assemble offshore, but I'd rather avoid that if I could. Also, this spidex quad looks great, but I don't have a gopro for it, just a small SN777 fpv cam. I'd like the frame to be under $100 USD too. My other alternative - Build an F550 with my spare NAZA/motors and sell it. But I think a small FPV quad would be much more fun :D

Quad_Addict

Upgraded my motors, upgraded to WKM. So now I've got extra 2216 sunnysky motors and a NAZA just sitting around. I want to get a small quad I can transport with me easily to FPV from. I work offshore in the gulf of mexico, and It would be really cool to have a portable quad I could take out with me.

For this quad I'd like;
Foldable is a + but easy disassembly will do.
Able to fit 10" props and 2216 sunnysky's
5000mah 4s pack
FPV cam and vTX

Any recomendations?

I really like the F450 frame but it's not foldable. I could always disassemble it and re-assemble offshore, but I'd rather avoid that if I could. Also, this spidex quad looks great, but I don't have a gopro for it, just a small SN777 fpv cam. I'd like the frame to be under $100 USD too. My other alternative - Build an F550 with my spare NAZA/motors and sell it. But I think a small FPV quad would be much more fun :D
i might have some options for ya :) check out my links in signature.