Good News on DJI warranty...

olof

Osprey
About 6 weeks ago I had an unexplained gimbal issue and stability problem with my NAZA that I wrote about here.

I sent the NAZA unit back to my dealer and he sent it back to DJI (Empire I believe). I was i a rush to get flying again, so I bought a new NAZA and it works perfectly with the gimbal as well.

Well the good news is my dealer Larry @ HeliProz just credited my card for the defective NAZA. I think that is excellent service as I was back flying in a couple days.

I know not everyone here is thrilled by DJI service but I am a happy customer at least. I was only down for a very short while.

So thanks HeliProz and DJI.

People tend to post negative feedback but forget about positive feedback. I feel it is important to also post positive reports to help customers make intelligent decisions. I have no affiliation with either DJI or HeliProz.

I currently have 3 DJI MRs and they are all flying perfectly. In my experience the most important parts to flying MRs is good preflight check, good battery care general maintenance checking connections and fasteners between flights.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Very good point, I am more than happy with my DJI gear so far.

-----------------------------
Sent using my fingers on my electronic telecommunicating device thingy via Tapatalk 2

STI-REX

Gettin Old
I rate my DJI gear highly as it has been faultless and i have not needed to call on any warranty

over 500 flights now on my 2 Naza + Gps setup quads

Only things to go wrong were caused by operator error in the first week of ownership , too much anxiety not enough manual reading time

As with any mass produced product you will get failures and the odd crook one passing quality control and all you ever hear is product bashing over a small percentage of the bigger picture
Nice to hear of a good result