Good morning all!

OhHey

I have been browsing numerous UAV forums for a few months while building my 250 fpv quad, now that I am beginning builds on both an F450 flame wheel and F550 flame wheel I decided I should become established with a forum. I started searching through the 20+ forums out there and much to my surprise they are not very active. I realize this hobby is still relatively young but wanted to find a very active forum that I can use for research and discussion. This forum appears to be the most active out there and has been a great resource for me thus far. So here I am, excited to jump in and get involved. I am a chronic researcher. When I am interested in something I have a need to know every aspect of it, inside and out. Through this I feel I can be a valuable resource for other. Well I will keep this short, nice to meet you all and I look forward to chatting in the near future!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com OhHey.....make yourself at home, search and read and ponder all you want and whenever you're ready just jump right in and let us know what questions you might have.

Welcome!
Bart

OhHey

Isn't that the truth, my brother in law got me a hubsan x4 for christmas, I laughed off the cheap toy at first and then flew it everyday for two weeks having a blast annoying the hell outta my wife and daughter. That's when he and I started discussing 250 racers and then my father purchased a phantom 3 pro. The buildable drones brought me back to my r/c stadium truck days and I was hooked. Now the research consumes at least 2 hours of everyday and the purchases consume about 25% of my income lmao!! Really excited about the F450 and F550 builds, parts have started rolling in and should all be here by this Tuesday. I have a lot of questions and concerns though so you will be hearing from me!