Go pro compatibility

Jimkidmotorspor

I want to use the Wi fi on my go pro with my phantom what do I have to do cause the instructions say do not use the wi fi will cause radio interference thanks in advance

skquad

You would need to get a UHF module for your transmitter in order to use the wifi of the gopro. Otherwise the 2.4GHz wavelength of the wifi would interfere with your 2.4GHz transmitter.... You're better off getting a 5.8GHZ FPV setup and a video out cable for the gopro...

Flydigital

That's interesting. I was planning to get a monitor as I'll be filming and client will want to watch at the same time and give feedback.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
That's interesting. I was planning to get a monitor as I'll be filming and client will want to watch at the same time and give feedback.

Get goggles and a monitor and have the video RX’s set to the same frequency. Done!

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!

I use both, monitor is way better for setting up and goggles for actual flying or I might have monitor setup monitoring with DVR recording the flight or someone else's flight, lots of options.

Pete