Giovanni Aerial Video - Naples, Florida

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Nice assortment of subjects, lighting/time of day, etc to make it all interesting for viewers..well done!

Can you please add the equipment you're using in the video? Copters, cameras, gimbals, etc.

Giovanni59

Thanks everyone for the comments. The footage you see has been captured over the past 1 1/2 years with most of it on a Hexacrafter HC 800, with WKM FC, a 3 axis gimbal manufactured by Hexacrafter using Alex Mos card, camera is Sony Nex 7 with 16mm pancake lens, 2 person operation with Spekrum DX8 radio for gimbal control and I am using a Futaba radio to fly it. Always fly line of sight, I have a small FPV camera on the copter facing forward, small monitor on my radio tray to see forward and isod telemetry, on the Sony HDMI out is converted and transmitted with Immersion 600ma TX and cameraman views video on a larger monitor set on tripod.

Some of the footage was shot using all the same except upgraded to an HC1100 last year and in the last 4 months I have been using (and having issues with) the Movi M10 but there is no footage of any Movi stuff on that reel.

Thanks