Gimbal Zenmuse or Alexmos For a NAZA

5artist5

I just put a Naza V2 on me 450 Quad. I want to get some nice shots with a Gopro with it.
Am I better off using the Zenmuse with the Naza or an Alexmos setup?
Will I be losing a lot of functionality going with the Alexmos?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
if you've got the NAZA flight control system the easiest way to get great results is to just go with the DJI H4-3D. if you want to save some money, the Tarot GoPro gimbals also happen to do a very nice job, i've go tthe 2-D Tarot gimbal on my Iris+. The H4-3D works really well too, hard decision you've got to make!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Tarot is less expensive and there may be more tuning options in the Tarot software. I haven't been in the tuning software with mine because it worked very well without any tuning.

With the Zenmuse it is designed to carry the one camera and so it has no tuning or other options when you get it.

You may have to make your own mounting options with the Tarot also but it shouldn't be difficult.

5artist5

The gopro I have is an H3
Will that work on the H4-3D?

What are the differences between the two? I found a lot of pressure release speculation that they would be the same. But does anyone know it'll that turned out to be the case?

I feel like this is on the ledge of a tougher decision. If I get the H4-3D, the H4 and the gcu for the H4-3D I'm looking at close to $1k. For that price I'm getting close to the price of a Yuneec 4k