Gimbal Software

Chalagi

My gimbal came with limited instrutions so anyone familiar with this software.

ZYX-BMGC-EN_V1.5.EXE

I think its the same as the Tarot but I'm very confused about the settings. Any suggestion on how to configure this?

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
What controller board are you using? Is the gimbal brushless or servo driven?
Need way more info!

Chalagi

Controller board unknown and its a brushless gimbal, I can open the software and then open the com 6 port but then it tell me to connect to zyx=bmgc and the ubs is already connected to the gimbal. I was told by the seller that it is a "plug-n-play" gimbal. If I give the gimbal full up or down and when it reaches the max point of movement it sits there with the jitters. And while level the motors have a whine and hum sound.

Chalagi

Ok after some researching on the web I found that my control board is a BGC 2.2 and I down loaded the software that was listed in the instructions which was the wrong software. I now have the right software down loaded and installed along with the correct drivers. Now the software and gimbal are working together. I have not changed any of the settings in the software yet but the hum and whine in the motors have stopped. The gimbal responds to the quad movements now and I think its ready to make a test flight.