Gimbal adjusting for ?? reasons

SDB777

I did multiple searches last night and again this morning, maybe I'm not using the correct terms(or better yet, I don't know the correct terms).....so?

I noticed during the last flight yesterday, when looking at the video, the gimbal had the camera pointing straight down, the gimbal would adjust the camera to the right, shudder a little(like it was getting locked to the side), then straighten out...repeated this four times. It only did it while pointing straight down.

What causes this?
What do I need to adjust to keep it from doing it anymore?

Scott (if I could save time in a bottle......) B

Tahoe Ed

I did multiple searches last night and again this morning, maybe I'm not using the correct terms(or better yet, I don't know the correct terms).....so?

I noticed during the last flight yesterday, when looking at the video, the gimbal had the camera pointing straight down, the gimbal would adjust the camera to the right, shudder a little(like it was getting locked to the side), then straighten out...repeated this four times. It only did it while pointing straight down.

What causes this?
What do I need to adjust to keep it from doing it anymore?

Scott (if I could save time in a bottle......) B

What gimbal are you using? What controller are you using? How are your channels mapped?

SDB777

What gimbal are you using? What controller are you using? How are your channels mapped?

Zenmuse H3-3D
Futaba 8FGS
Channel controlling gimbal is 82/100/100/130

About at the 7:09 time to see it happen:

Scott (oops) B

Last edited by a moderator: