GH3 Problem

rotorvista

received my replacement zen gh3, i sent my 1st one back because of this problem but the replacement is the same....

going into reset mode the zen will pan back to centre, but won't roll or pitch back to centre, everything looks ok in both the assistants and the firmware is all current. aux2 does not work there is no down/forward movement of the zen but the assistant registers fine. it works fine on my nex zen.

so who else has this problem?

Lanzar

received my replacement zen gh3, i sent my 1st one back because of this problem but the replacement is the same....

going into reset mode the zen will pan back to centre, but won't roll or pitch back to centre, everything looks ok in both the assistants and the firmware is all current. aux2 does not work there is no down/forward movement of the zen but the assistant registers fine. it works fine on my nex zen.

so who else has this problem?

This Will be fixed with later firmware. So you Will have to wait as we all have to.

rotorvista

Thank you Lanzar I was thinking that was the case, you have saved me a lot of time trying to fathom this problem out. thank you