Zero UAV Gemini M does not approach any programmed way points.

petrel 11

Hello, paint a question to the zerouav airmen. Everything makes what to Gemini M my it shall unless way points take off. Only this one works FlyTopp, Follow Me and go Home
programmed he does not approach way points. Perhaps it lies (at the S bus receiver is orange RX with S bus; Transmitter dx 18) channel occupancy changed on Futaba.
Everything is also displayed in the App duly. After the way points are programmed and uploaded and enable skayway activates peeled on Autonavi
it floats on the place like angenagelt and nothing happens. Where could the fault lie?

Greet Jürgen

mongo

lost soul
think it needs manual initiation of waypoint flight, by, pilot must give it the command to proceed from waypoint 1 to waypoint 2, then it will proceed on auto as expected.
also, check the time to loiter at each point. the default is rather long.

cofhal

with the last firmware the gemini not make the wpt automatic, only if possible make this with the elevator, or manual select the target wpt and select enable the skyway. for the others wpt, select the next wpt and select enable skyway. for make the wpt automatic, put the channel 5 in autohovering, and the CH 6 at 2 position autonavegation, use the elevator rod for navigation into the wpt

petrel 11

Thanks for the fast answer. The last update is installed. The way points were uploaded made and also verified after manual. Taps after this by for the first one
Entered to way point the height and the residence time and uploaded; Then channel 5 on 3 and channel 6 on 1st Copter started and during autoschweben channel 6 on 2 peeled and in this one
App on enable Skyway. But the Copter floats on the place and does not fly 1 to WPT. What is wrong? (The Gemini m is operated solo not into combination with Gemini S.)
Greet Jürgen

cofhal

As you discuss the skywave function does not work in the Gemini when channel 6 is in position 2, autonavegacion. In this position, when the lever moves the elevator upward, the multicoptero begins to walk the waypoint that was recorded. The more you can push this lever forward, the faster does the WPT. If you want to use the function must be skywave channel 5 in GPS and channel 6 in position 1 in the tablet you must manually select each WPT and change the target, and enable skywave for each waypoint. Also I have one YX-X4v2 and in this the automatic skywave work fine. in the gemini autopilots skywave the all the automatic funtion wpt, is disable.

petrel 11

Thanks you for the note, this works so way points take off; The operating instructions are wrong there; What does one need the switch position then for autonavigation ?
Greetings Jürgen

enrique.watson

UAV College Programs or Certification Camps Conus or Oconus for adults. Anyone know?

GI BILL funded programs, preferrably? I need to know ASAp and looking start immediately.

Thanks