Futaba T10CHG SBUS NAZA Problem

doober

Hi Everyone!
First of all, I would like to comment how great this site has been for me! A lot of very valuable information that really speeds things up in getting into this hobby! So, yes, I am a newbie :frog: and I am currently having a problem with my sbus setup:

I have a

1. Futaba T10CHG tx
2. Futaba R6203SB rc which is connected to the
3. DJI NAZA over SBUS

The problem is when I go to calibrate the system over Naza assistant: the throttle and rudder on my tx are controlling the E and A in assistant and the Elevator and Aileron on my tx are controlling the T and R in assistant -so what I should be controlling with my left stick I am controlling with my right and vice versa. I cannot find a way to change the Channel assignment for channels 1-4. According to the NAZA instruction manual and my TX the function is on the correct channel number... Any suggestions?

Thank you!

doober

I am replying to myself, but to those who ever run into this issue. You have to change the mode using the Futaba T10CHG/CAG and this is done by pressing the mode and end buttons simultaneously and powering up the tx. A menu appears where you can choose 4 different modes. I chose stk-2 and everything is good. Its amazing what a little bit of "concentrated" reading can do :shame:.

Greetings!