Futaba 10CHG already bound to my A2 SJX4, can I use this model on a P2 as well??

AirShooter

FlyCam UAV
I have my Futaba 10CHG all setup with my A2 for my SkyJibX4 (X8) very similar to the phantom in "Naza Mode" control switches. So would it just be a matter of copying the model I use for the SkyJib, and name it Phantom, then bind to my P2 and do normal stick cal in P2 assistant? I prefer to have one TX for both, and the Futaba 10CHG is way nicer than the stock.

Yes you can do it but a few things you should do... turn off all the extra servos after you create and name the new model, and then check that you have the reverse settings done right. Most ppl use A2 to do the swap on the sticks around, but you can't do it in the phantom software so you need to reverse the servo on your futaba, its pretty easy to do however. Check the sticks and such before flying and then you should be good to go. Then you can use the controller to fly both the sky jib and the phantom, and just need to swap btwn the two prior to firing up the copter. Hope that helps