FS: DJI Phantom 2 V2.0 (2 Available) - Great Condition

Jay_Z

Selling 2 of my Phantom 2 (v2.0) Quads - if you prefer to use a GoPro or want to flexibility of the GoPro vs the Vision or P3 camera, this is a great option!

Over the last 3 years, I've used every edition of the Phantoms. I had a Phantom 2 and it has some issues, so I sent it to DJI and they replaced it with the first one listed below. Since then, I've only flown it once - just to make sure it was working great. The second one listed, I used for one project - about 15 flights. Both are in great condition - includes box/packaging, battery, charger, props.

While the Zenmuse Gimbal usually requires installation upon receipt, the gimbal is installed and ready to go on both of these.

Any questions, contact me!

1) 550.00 (shipping included) Used - DJI Phantom 2 with H3-3D Gimbal for use with the GoPro Hero cameras.

Great condition! Recently received from DJI in a warranty exchange - this model has only been flown once to make sure the model received was in great condition. It is ready to fly! I've only had it on hand as a backup unit to the one below.

Packed in original box, includes 2 batteries, props, charger & other accessories.

- - - -

2) $675.00 (shipping included) Used - DJI Phantom 2 with H4-3D Gimbal for use with the GoPro Hero cameras.
Great condition! It is ready to fly and ready for FPV flying!

Packed in original box, includes battery, props, charger & other accessories.

Also included, FPV Ready Bundle (just add monitor - I recommend the Flysight Black Pearl):
- iOSD Mini installed
- Boscam TS832 Transmitter
- Blue Beam Ultra Antenna

To finish FPV setup, just buy a monitor and you're ready to go!

Last edited by a moderator: