Free ground station function avaliable without s/n 50 way point

paktazh

HI I just updated my WKM and in the update it says free ground station function avaliable without s/n 50 way point please upgrade
I got WKM v1 so what should i have to use that way point any idea

HI I just updated my WKM and in the update it says free ground station function avaliable without s/n 50 way point please upgrade
I got WKM v1 so what should i have to use that way point any idea
You would have to have either of the DJI groundstation transmitter/receiver pairs: the 900 MHz, or the 2.4 GHz. I also see there is a new iPad product that uses this feature, but I'm not familiar with it.

paktazh

You would have to have either of the DJI ground station transmitter/receiver pairs: the 900 MHz, or the 2.4 GHz. I also see there is a new iPad product that uses this feature, but I'm not familiar with it.

ya the the 2.4 MHz sell for $199 i can use my laptop as ground station but could not find the ground station software do i have to buy that too?? and what is the deference between 900 mhz and 2.4 mhz
can the zerouav data link be used with dji ? since the 900 MHZ of the zero uav data link sell for $199 compare to dji $520 any idea i got zerouav and dji wokong m would i be able to use that for both thanks
http://www.foxtechfpv.com/zerouav-data-link-for-ysx6ysx4-p-916.html

Last edited by a moderator:

fritz99

Another question :

The groundstation is available for the ipad in the appstore.
How can I connect to WKM ?
With the bluetooth LED it does not work !
I have 5 waypoints but no connection to the ipad.
Can anybody help ?

Fritz

Rodrigo_trad

Another question :

The groundstation is available for the ipad in the appstore.
How can I connect to WKM ?
With the bluetooth LED it does not work !
I have 5 waypoints but no connection to the ipad.
Can anybody help ?

Fritz
To connect to the iPad to use the iOS GS you need the BTU module in addition to the Data link.
Something like this is a good option, it's a complete pack.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/iOS-GS-incl...pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item3f29754984

Normally you have to pay about $1,300 US to get all 50 WP but apparently now they come as a free update when you update the Wookong to the lastest version.

The difference between the 2.4 GHz and 900MHz is the range.
The 2.4 GHz module is for short range up to 3km and the 900MHz is for long range up to 10km.

Hope this helps.
Rodrigo.

I found 50 waypoint is way more then my battery will hold up.. at most 3-5 to hold bird in position and move while I manage camera. Wonder if anyone has used even close to 50 on a multirotor?