FQ777 MINI Spider Drone

Fabi_92

FQ777 MINI Spider Drone

20160128184132mns5o3b.jpg

Highligts:

Unique printing and attractive color design. Small size allows you to fly indoor with limited space.
The customized controller is also a storage box for the drone and spare parts.The special controller can achieve: carry the drone/carry spare parts/recharge the drone.Therefore, you can enjoy flying this mini drone anywhere & anytime. Controller is designed with MODE1/MODE2 one key swith, which allows everyone to play this drone.
The MINI POCKET DRONE is also set up with CF mode(headless) and one key return, which shows this drone is well developed and considered.
Rotor protector is included, as well as landing gears, which are double protection for the rotors and motors, also avoid anyone to get injured.
Controller includes a charging cable which allows you to chrage the drone by batteries in the controller. Lipo battery built-in charge and discharge protection, while powerful motors performs perfect fliping.
HD camera angle,let's show visual effect broader and clearer!
Interchangeable battery makes the flight more funny
Function: MODE1&MODE2 switch/CF mode ahead less/one key to return/up/down/forward/backward/side flying/360°rolling action/hover

a8646270-70-126C-05.jpg

a8646256-201-126C-01.jpg

a8646275-137-126C-07.jpg

a8646301-1-126C-09.jpg

Specification:
XCJya8d.png

PeteSco

Do you know if the FQ777-124 is better or worse? I got a $2 coupon for it on geekbuying, which lowers the price to $12.99. For that price I might give it a try.
By the way, the coupon is 2RCCOUPON if you're interested, I believe anybody can use it.