For Sale Droidworx Aeronavics SkyJib X4 Ti RTF Flightcased

baja-king

Here for the ride :)
Up for sale is my Aeronavics SkyJib X4 Ti as documented here: http://www.multirotorforums.com/sho...ld-Planned-SkyJib-X4-Heavy-Retractable/page14

This rig has been used commercially and is in amazing condition.

Included:
SkyJib X4 Ti with Retracts
T-Motor 3515-15 400KV Motors
T-Motor Carbon 15x5.5 Props
Hercules III with Telemetry
DJI - WKM
DJI - IOSD
Navigation LED's and wired for Zenmuse
Custom Flight Case with cut interior

£4200 (£3500 + Vat)

View attachment 19254View attachment 19255View attachment 19256View attachment 19257View attachment 19258View attachment 19259View attachment 19260View attachment 19261

At the moment it is setup with an 'as new' Jeti DS-16 with full Telemtery (not included above) - Available for an additional £720 (£600 + Vat)
or if you prefer I will set it up for you with a RC system of your choice and test it.

View attachment 19262View attachment 19263

I also have a Zenmuse Z15 GH-2 available if you are looking for a complete package PM me for more info.

Attachments

• P1000026.jpeg
    P1000026.jpeg
    261.9 KB · Views: 537
  • P1000020.jpg
    P1000020.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 405
  • P1000022.jpg
    P1000022.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 478
  • P1000027.jpg
    P1000027.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 358
  • P1000035.jpg
    P1000035.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 486
  • P1000030.jpg
    P1000030.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 496
  • P1000031.jpg
    P1000031.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 452
  • P1000032.jpg
    P1000032.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 498
  • P1000036.jpg
    P1000036.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 388
  • P1000038.jpg
    P1000038.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 481
Last edited by a moderator:

baja-king

Hi Ben,

Having just had my Ops Manual approved for a second year and my BNUC-s renewed I have had to sit down with my business partner (wife) and justify how much I have spent on this venture. My main job is as a freelance Director of Photography: http://stevelawes.com/ which is wonderful and great - one of the reasons I started down this venture to be able to shoot aerials as and when I wanted to, takes up too much of my time. The issue I face is that like the last job which was 18 weeks in duration: 9 in Sydney (AUS) and 9 in a studio in Manchester (UK) I had no use for aerials at all. Unlike you who has given up your time to make aerials your career, the time I have for Aerials is limited and therefore continuing is a mere luxury that doesn't get the support of 'the board of governors'

I won't leave the fold, will still be here for fun and my love of this amazing world of cinematography. Just need to be realistic :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
And that is why you are such an asset to the forum, you give honest answers!

Thanks Steve. I wish I could release the funds to take this wonderful aircraft off your hands, but my 'business partner' :nevreness: is also tight on the purse strings, which is a good thing!

Cheers!

Quinton

Hi Ben,

Having just had my Ops Manual approved for a second year and my BNUC-s renewed I have had to sit down with my business partner (wife) and justify how much I have spent on this venture. My main job is as a freelance Director of Photography: http://stevelawes.com/ which is wonderful and great - one of the reasons I started down this venture to be able to shoot aerials as and when I wanted to, takes up too much of my time. The issue I face is that like the last job which was 18 weeks in duration: 9 in Sydney (AUS) and 9 in a studio in Manchester (UK) I had no use for aerials at all. Unlike you who has given up your time to make aerials your career, the time I have for Aerials is limited and therefore continuing is a mere luxury that doesn't get the support of 'the board of governors'

I won't leave the fold, will still be here for fun and my love of this amazing world of cinematography. Just need to be realistic :)

There is me thinking it was because of the new 7kg limit for congested areas.
Must admit it looks like a bargain to me whoever picks it up.
Don't suppose you would consider a Canon Cinema lens as part exchange :)

baja-king

Hi Quinton, thanks for the offer but looking for a straight sale :)

There is me thinking it was because of the new 7kg limit for congested areas.
Must admit it looks like a bargain to me whoever picks it up.
Don't suppose you would consider a Canon Cinema lens as part exchange :)

it was me :)
I collected the Skyjib from Steve yesterday and I can say it is a beauty.
Steve did a demo flight to show me the Jeti TX settings and how he has it set up is just what i wanted. flicking the switch into exponential mode offers the opportunity for silky smooth pans
I thought the Futaba 14SG was a good TX but the Jeti makes it pale into insignificance
I'm busy researching Gens Ace batteries now - there doesn't seem to be much availability and at the prices for big lipo's I want to buy correctly. I try not to do "buy cheap, buy twice" :)
many thanks to Steve for a truly high quality build - cheers

Cheshirecat

Well done Soggy, they do fly well when dialled in.

Perhaps you might watch this space Ben, as of right now i am seriously considering dismantling my SkyJib and migrating the electrical stuff to another platform.
I am busy working out component weights and how i would mount a Zenmuse on a Skyhero Spyder.

baja-king

Thanks Charlie,

Glad you're pleased with it :)

it was me :)
I collected the Skyjib from Steve yesterday and I can say it is a beauty.
Steve did a demo flight to show me the Jeti TX settings and how he has it set up is just what i wanted. flicking the switch into exponential mode offers the opportunity for silky smooth pans
I thought the Futaba 14SG was a good TX but the Jeti makes it pale into insignificance
I'm busy researching Gens Ace batteries now - there doesn't seem to be much availability and at the prices for big lipo's I want to buy correctly. I try not to do "buy cheap, buy twice" :)
many thanks to Steve for a truly high quality build - cheers