for sale: 2 Freefly Radian Stabilization Modules

Converted my Cinestar 2 axis gimbal to brushless. 2 Radians fot 2 sale

Is a digital 3-axis stabilization system purpose built for the CineStar 2-axis and 3-axis gimbals.
The Freefly Radian gives the camera operator precision control of the camera gimbal and aids in
the execution of complex shots. The Freefly Radian combines cutting edge sensors with proprietary
algorithms to provide unprecedented stability, control, and reliability. The system allows for
unrestricted stabilized 360-degree panning ability, essentially decoupling the pilot from the
camera operator. Never before has the pilot been able to pan the aircraft without upsetting the
camera operator's control of the system.

includes 2 radians, 2 mounting plates, programming board usb, 2 5K resistors

€ 350,00 + shipping from the Netherlands

View attachment 17832

Attachments

• radian.jpg
    radian.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 251

Bowley

Converted my Cinestar 2 axis gimbal to brushless. 2 Radians fot 2 sale

Is a digital 3-axis stabilization system purpose built for the CineStar 2-axis and 3-axis gimbals.
The Freefly Radian gives the camera operator precision control of the camera gimbal and aids in
the execution of complex shots. The Freefly Radian combines cutting edge sensors with proprietary
algorithms to provide unprecedented stability, control, and reliability. The system allows for
unrestricted stabilized 360-degree panning ability, essentially decoupling the pilot from the
camera operator. Never before has the pilot been able to pan the aircraft without upsetting the
camera operator's control of the system.

includes 2 radians, 2 mounting plates, programming board usb, 2 5K resistors

€ 350,00 + shipping from the Netherlands

View attachment 21988

Jan, do you know there shortly be a Brushless Gimbal Driver available for the radian, I have a feeling they will make very good BGC's, although the firmware upgrade from 1 axis to 3axis is £300, I am wondering if buying 2 drivers would be more cost effective option for a 2x gimbal, one for roll and one for tilt. I dont know what the price of the drivers is going to be though or whether it will work with a stock radian, it might need the 'G lock' upgrade.
http://www.carvecsystem.co.uk/bld-module

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Steve,

I know about Carvec. they use 1 Radian module for all the 3 axis.
You need 1 Radian, 1 G-lock licence (about 300 GBP) and the new BLD-module (wich they don't sell at the moment)

Now i'm using the new AlexMos 32 bit BGC from Flyduino and i'm very happy with the result.

Jan-Willem