Flying in Patagonia with my Inspire 1 RAW

DimaLV

Hey guys

My bird had so much fun in one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Despite strong winds, extreme temperature hikes, rain, dust and strict park rangers... we finally made it back and put together this film.

Please let me know what you think, I will be happy to answer your questions...

Drone1

Drone1
Beautiful work.
To get this stuff noticed we need to start a competition group/organisation. Drone video isn't the aerial imaging of the 20th century and could do with some dedicated representation.

What's your thoughts?

DimaLV

Beautiful work.
To get this stuff noticed we need to start a competition group/organisation. Drone video isn't the aerial imaging of the 20th century and could do with some dedicated representation.

What's your thoughts?

I am not quite sure, how does it work?

The wife and I were at a county fair and we were looking at the photo exhibits and there were all these different categories of photos. Black and white, nature, action, computer manipulated etc. I was saying they should have drone category.

Drone1

Drone1
Recently I saw a very large print from a drone image in the foya of a hotel I was staying at and it was very impressive and different.

I have written to a film festival organizer from a local council to see if I can get them to do a dedicated section for drone aerial imaging. However they really only do video. I expect they will want me to find some participants.

We will see.