Flying Abroad

Akermay

Hi

I am possibly in the need of flying abroad soon. Countries including, India, China, USA, Brazil. Things are pretty clear with the USA, no flights. However, for other countries, I'm finding it incredibly hard to find any official word on what requirements are needed to fly commercially in these countries.

What I have found so far is merely blog level information, nothing particularly official. Does anyone know of any good resources or places to go to find this information out? Learning the rules of your own country can be challenging enough, so any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Josh.

Official word from the BRICs?!? Good luck! I say you'll be fine as long as you're smart, except for China... Ask locals before you throw it up. I would hate for you to be hooded and thrown in the back of a van on suspicion of espionage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ronan

Hi

I am possibly in the need of flying abroad soon. Countries including, India, China, USA, Brazil. Things are pretty clear with the USA, no flights. However, for other countries, I'm finding it incredibly hard to find any official word on what requirements are needed to fly commercially in these countries.

What I have found so far is merely blog level information, nothing particularly official. Does anyone know of any good resources or places to go to find this information out? Learning the rules of your own country can be challenging enough, so any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Josh.

You will need contacts everywhere. Just FYI, doing a commercial shoot in another country requires a lot of paperwork, usually a team of people handle that... So multiple different countries? Yeah... How big is your budget? It's a LOT of work to get the proper paperwork, licenses, etc... In some of them you will even need to pass their tests/licenses...

Not long ago a few Chinese went to France to do a shoot. No paperwork were filed, didn't have the French UAV license... Yeah their gear was confiscated and they were fine for not having a license, working without the proper certificates and working illegally...

Doubt their black mark will ever be removed...