Florida Pilot Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLAW Telecom

CLAW telecom
Hello all. I am looking for a pilot that can fly their own multi rotor craft up to 200 feet and take clear video/photos. The possible part time job is in the Tampa/St. Pete area ONLY and you must be able to pass a background check and drug test. If you are interested please send me a PM and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks!!

Kilby

Please avoid double posts. I see that you just posted the exact thing in the OpenPilot forum. Judging from the topic of your post, I don't think that forum means what you might think.

In case you are not aware, commercial flight is not allowed in the US. You can not simply post a help wanted ad and fill a part time job. You are a recruiter, right? I'm curious, did you actually have a client reach out to you looking for a MR pilot?

CLAW Telecom

CLAW telecom
Yes, I do have client(s) asking about some services that I might be able to supply.
I need arial photographers and the places I need them to go, normal air craft won't cut it.
So, do you know what the statutes are for this and who is the enforcing entity? AMA, police, FAA?
The flights I need are on private property with the owners permission, photographing the owners equipment.
Flights are under 400 feet and all video would be the owners property.
Please keep in mind I am not trying to be difficult but want to fully understand where this is coming from and how it is enforced.
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.