Flightlogbook

andwin

Hello

Looking for a flightbook so we can write down every flight so we can show FAA if they show up during filming/photo.

Does anybody know a good solution? maybe a great phone app that is connected to a database so we can print it later

Thanks
Andy

Photronix

Pilot
Do you mean like Evidence?

Its two guys for the whole country....I wouldn't worry about them showing up.

Pelted

When you say phone app you don't really say which phone, but since I'm of the opinion that the iPhone is the only device worth using and developing for there are several flight log app in the app store today. They are all for actual pilot logs from what I can see, but there are choices ranging from free to rather costly. A few have GPS ability to mark your location when logging. Another option that may work well for you is Bento. A personal database tool. You can customize the fields you need and creating a simple log is very simple and easy to do.

andwin

Hello
Thanks!! Yes i know there is only a slim chance..But maybe some of the clients want to see it if I done flight before..
Also with my luck...

I have seen before one nice setup for multirotor but i cant find it...

I will check with the phone app..

Thanks!!

mailman35

if the clients want to see it but they have no way to verify any of the info in there, then just fudge everything no1 will know, as there wont be an audit trail for years.