Flashing green and the odd white light

Ok, so I'm getting these right out of the box. Reading about it shows IMU data lost and attitude status bad. This is all with voltage protection on. I turn it off and everything goes away and flies just fine.

Re-enabled and the greenie comes back :(

Any ideas? Is anyone flying fine with voltage protection enabled?

Thanks

Yves

Is this the wookong? If so, do you have the bad GPS Puck? We were getting white flashes with some of our wookongs and the bad GPS's. If you have the bad one, stop flying and get it taken care of by your dealer.

http://www.dji-innovations.com/comp...age_kv&utm_campaign=compass_firmware_bug_form

Hi Pros, yes it's with Wookong-M but with older safe GPS/compass (non recalled). We were able to resolve it after we tried a different IMU with no change even downgraded the firmware to 5.08. The problem was it was mounted between the plates on the F550. Actually on the bottom so since it's a power distribution plate, interference was the culprit. We moved it on the top of the whole thing away from wiring and power and all is good now. No more green :)

thanks for replying.

Yves

Yves,

Thanks for posting up the solution that you found. Info like that really helps out the community. Super stoked you figured it out. Take care,

Patrick

jbdww

I fixed the white light on mine by redoing the compass calibration, and by putting the GPS unit on top of a coper lined platform.
The only time I have seen the green light is after I power the rig up and then pick it up and move it around alot.

Bugilt

I have had the occasional white flash and some green flashes on the ground. The green flashes started after I made a common ground for telemetry. I'm thinking about reconfiguring the receiver setup to just run off the battery. I got a loaner GPS with the tabs while the new one comes in. I See white flashes every once and a while, but I think it's a motor issue.

I'll try the voltage protection and the compass alignment and report back.