Flamewheel

Seadog

Have pretty much been lurking on here. Hopefully at a later date can contribute some useful information. Only thing I've been able to contribute is the Google Naza spreadsheet for configurations I started. Sure have a lot of contributors and I hope it's helping people. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au16aK6Q-0p0dENkdXVGVHJLRm5fRTFQdjBZbUhxZ3c&pli=1#gid=0
Anyways I finally got a flamewheel. Prior I had the Vic450 frame which has seen several flight controllers added and removed and several crashes. It's a really good frame. The flamewheel though is pretty awesome I have to say. Really tons of space. Should be a great fpv frame. Just finished it about an hour ago but now having a major snow storm. :dejection: Oh well. Maybe get out and try it later anyways. Also love this forum. Nice to not hear all the whining and fighting we get on another one out there.
View attachment 2979 View attachment 2980

Attachments

• Flame1.jpg
    Flame1.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 214
  • Flame3.jpg
    Flame3.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 241

WillM

Hey Seadog, welcome. You granted me access to that Google Doc about a month ago, but I cannot make any changes.

How do I go about adding my setup info?

Thanks for the spreadsheet - great idea. :tennis:

Seadog

WillM shoot me your email in PM and I'll readd your address. I made a change awhile back due to some people messing it up and I think a few of the access allowed addresses got messed up.