first time building quadcopter. Heres my parts list any advice greatly appreciated.

mikeanaro

flight controller
Pixhawk PX4 2.4.5 32Bits Flight Controller w/ Ublox NEO-7N GPS 3 axis Compass

frame
F450 Multi-Rotor Air Frame FlameWheel KIT As DJI
4X Simonk 30AMP 30A SimonK Firmware Brushless ESC W/3A 5V BEC For DJI F450 Red
SunnySky X2212-13 Brushless Motor KV980
8pcs 10x4.5 1045 Nylon CW CCW Propeller
power distribution board

transmitter stuff
turnigy 9xr
NEW FrSky DJT 2.4Ghz Combo Pack for JR w/ Telemetry Module & V8FR-II RX

fpv system
fatshark dominator v2
ImmersionRC Fatshark 5.8 GHz SpiroNET Antenna Set (LHCP)
FatShark PilotHD FPV HD Camera with 720p SD Recorder Fat Shark
NexWaveRF-5-8Ghz-Receiver-Module

LIPO for fpv system
25C 1200Mah 3.7V Akku Li-Po Lipo Battery
OSD system
On-Screen Display OSD Board MinimOSD APM Telemetry to APM 1 2 f FPV module

need assistance with the video transmitters. i bought this initially
FPV 2000mw 5.8G Video Transmitter DJI Phantom F450 F550 Zenmuse Tarot Fatshark
but then figured 2000mw is too much and was advised to get (also told it might not be compatable!)
ImmersionRC IRL2101 600mW 5.8GHz A/V Transmitter Fatshark FPV

**CONCERNS**
I feel like there might be some major part to the entire quad that i am missing. Was hoping you veterens could help me with this. Also im sure i need to order cable and minor things such as bullet connectors... so what wires and things like that would i need? Also need help with which lipos to buy (thinking 2200mah 3s). Also need help regarding how to setup the OSD and how to be able to use a second smaller lipo to power the fpv system. Thanks.

Just Help me with anything you spot thats wrong!

you have got it down pretty good ...
but pls pls ... practice on the sim first ..... and pls be and very careful ... even the 450 can seriously injure you or other people around you ...
all the best ... flying MRs is so much fun
chX

FlyGirl

The 600mw transmitter works great.... I like your parts list and as Crazyhorse said, get some sim practice and don't bother with the FPV stuff at first. Learn to fly line of sight first and then you can mount the FPV equipment and learn how to fly from that perspective later You want to be able to fly line of sight without having to think about what your hands are doing on the sticks and that is just practice practice. Hope you have a ball in the hobby! Looks like you are starting out just fine. :)