first take off flipped over

captej

Hi all.. Got my 680pro together. Has NAZA M V2, performed required updates and calibrations.. good GPS lock.. started fine.. upon initial throttle up to get in the air.. FLIPPED right over.

Ideas?

Butch

Yep totally prop rotation, use the DJI assistant to do a motor check. Also make sure the MR is reasonably well balanced if it is way off it will struggle to keep it upright.

Rentakill

Hi all.. Got my 680pro together. Has NAZA M V2, performed required updates and calibrations.. good GPS lock.. started fine.. upon initial throttle up to get in the air.. FLIPPED right over.

Ideas?

Butch

What mode did you take off in, att or gps ????

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
Also check that the Naza is pointing in the right direction. If the gyros are not pointing the right way then controls on the ground will look good but the second the aircraft takes off you will get a fairly violent flip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

captej

Thanks guys. Pretty sure I found the problem... TAROT instructions (which I was following) show motor location and number one way. NAZA M V2 (which I should have been following) has the motors in a different order.
Re connected in the correct order. Now aircraft sounds better already. Will test tomorrow and advise.
Butch

captej

While I'm at it.. Advice on setting first and second battery alerts? 4s packs 25c 4500 x2 flight configuration.