First Quad - Weird Problem Just Started With One Motor

Geoff Harris

Hi all, I've done a ton of searching for an issue I'm having with my new 450 build and have seen some similar issues, but none like this, maybe someone can help. I'm a newbie so am still in that "dialing in" phase... Something I did, not sure what, is making my quad start to drift forward after taking off. Strange thing is, it's almost unnoticeable at first, then gets worse as I'm flying so that I'm having to pull back further and further on " elevator", to a point where I have to land. Here's the weird thing, during troubleshooting I noticed that while quad is sitting perfectly level and I apply throttle just enough to get props spinning, all motors start at same rpm, then over time, it's very apparent that #2 motor increases rpm and stabilizes to a point much higher than other motors. I thought I had a motor/esc problem, but it seems to be a signal output from my kk2.1.5 board on #2 position only because all esc/motors do the weird rpm thing when I plug them into the #2 board position (and all behave normally on the other 3 positions). Not sure if drift and rpm thing are related but seems like they might be? Sorry for such long post, any help would be appreciated!