First FPV setup, f450

JG-rn

Is there any place besides RMRC that I can get a decent fpv setup from?

I ordered immersionRC 600mw Vtx, CW skew planar wheel antenna set, attitude googles, 600 NTSC camera.

I'm going to cancel the order if it doesn't ship this week.

DesJardins

Is there any place besides RMRC that I can get a decent fpv setup from?

I ordered immersionRC 600mw Vtx, CW skew planar wheel antenna set, attitude googles, 600 NTSC camera.

I'm going to cancel the order if it doesn't ship this week.
I'm confused as to why your concerned with the order not shipping?
If the goggles are out of stock you can simply email them asking to removed the goggles and the rest of the order will ship.

FatSharks are available at a few other locations if you want to overpay by like $25 bucks

JG-rn

A possible issue...

Havent hooked anything up yet as my quad is torn down waiting for my disco frame to arrive. I put the fatshark attitudes on and plugged in the battery. I'm seeing double.....well not complete double, but I'm slightly right eye dominant and with the goggles on with just the noisy picture going, the left side of the picture is slightly pulled a little so I see maybe a 1/4 extra (double) screen there. Did that make sense? Lol. If I push the goggles real tight it comes together very close into one image.

Possibly might have to black out the left eye and just use the right? Maybe it'll be better when actually a real picture is there instead of just the white noise picture...I dunno