First Flight on my Tarot 960

It's always good when things work exactly how you've planned. Nice and level, good hold in GPS mode, 15 minutes without camera and gimbal, my FPV system is still giving me grief but that's a minor issue. Time to get my gimbal set up.

Alwil

John- A real beauty!!! It looks like is dialed in pretty good- nice and smooth. I am
working on a 810 and I hope it is half as stable as yours. Good job!!!
Al

Naza M V-2. I know a lot of people like to hate on DJI but that's what I have been using for all of my builds. It fits my needs.

Alwil

John- I also use the Naza M V-2 and have been for 6 years. I have never had a problem with a
450 Quad, a 550 Hex and building a 810 Hex. All have the Naza. I also play the lottery!!!!!!

Chalagi

Well I just converted an Arris M680 hexacopter over to a 810MM hexacopter and I stuck my old Naza M V1 upgraded to a V2 on the hexa and so far the motors will arm and spin. Still a little ways off from doing my maiden flight. I'm thinking about getting some 15X5.5 props to replace the stock 13X4.7 props that came with the kit. Right now I will be running (2) 6S 3300Mah batteries.

XNS

It's always good when things work exactly how you've planned. Nice and level, good hold in GPS mode, 15 minutes without camera and gimbal, my FPV system is still giving me grief but that's a minor issue. Time to get my gimbal set up.
Very smooth!!!!