First build

trix

Hi guys , after a long long time doing research about multirotors i just got my parts for my first build :) , i will document this build for you guys as i progress .

i have a 450 frame on the way but i on't know when i will get it so i think i will built my own frame and save the 450 for my second more advanced build .

trix

thank you moto , i just build a H-quad with the flitetest plans because it was the cheapest one and easiest for me to build .
now i a really pissed at my dad because he took my box of parts the day i got them and closed the workroom o i cant enter just because i didn't wash his car at the moment he told me :( , and i have a math exam the 17th and he said that he will give me them back after that day but i still don't get it how he takes my things that i pai for :( i will try to finish the frame today and some pics will come later .

p.s i am going to order some sunnysky 2212- 980 kv for my second build and im in the process to flash my first esc to simonk will keep you guys posted.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Well, lesson learned. Wash the car immediately next time :)

I read about the Flitetest build. I like some of their ideas, and will incorporate them into the aluminum H-frame I'd like to build next.

I flashed my ESCs with the SimonK firmware - it's easy if you have the right tool (I bought mine from HK).

trix

that's for sure , i was also thinking about the aluminum frame but i taught wood will be easier to replace an cheaper if (when ) i crash . , i was in the process of aking a flash tool because the one from hk is 0 bucks and for me that is 36 bucks without shipping an customs etc :( , i think it's funny tough how i am already putting parts in my cart for the second build :D