First Build and have a problem

Quan

I recently just finished build a S500 quadcopter with Sunnysky x2212 980kv, CC3D, flysky fs-t6. So I was doing the calibration for the motors and esc's and everything was working. The motors was spinning when I moved the levels on the computer. So I finished the transmitter calibration also. So after I was done, I plug in batt and turned on transmitter. I go for flight and there's no movement what so ever. I try to rebind the transmitter and still nothing. I would like to know what am I doing wrong. Thank u.

TomWolves

Tom Wolves
Not that this will solve your problem Quan, but within my experience you are suppose to turn on the transmitter first and then the battery. You stated "I plug in batt and turned on transmitter", it seems after you rebind it would work.

Are you using the open pilot cc3d software? If so you need the find the tab for arming the motors and set what stick commands you want to use. You will need to check this every time you change setting. The software will shut off motor arming while for safety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quan

I actually fix it. It was a mistake that a noob will do. So now my problem is that it won't lift . I go to half throttle and it won't move. It begins to move when I'm almost at full throttle. I haven't weight the quad yet.